Malaga is a modern town with several shopping centres and a very charming city centre with a lot of small inspiring shops and large franchises.
In the heart of Malaga we find Calle Larios, which is filled with shops and delicious tapas bars. Whole Malaga is linked on this pedestrian street that leads to restaurants, shops and monuments.
But it does not end here, Malaga also has shopping centres such as Vialia (where the train and bus stations are located), Larios Centro and El Corte Ingles which is a large department store where you can find almost anything.
West of Malaga, visit:
Plaza Mayor: an outdoor shopping mall that is divided into two parts, where you can find about 200 shops and restaurants. Including Nike Factory Store where you can buy Nike at very low prices:
- Address:Calle Alfonso Ponce de León, 3-2, 29004 Málaga, España.
- Website: www.plazamayor.es/en/
Miramar: large shopping centre with specialized shops and a large supermarket:
- Address: Avenida de la Encarnación, s/n, 29640 Fuengirola, Málaga.
- Website: www.miramarcc.com/en/
La Cañada: the Costa del Sol largest shopping centre and contains Costa del Sol´s exclusive Apple Store:
- Address: Carretera de Ojén, s/n, 29600 Marbella.
- Website: www.parquecomercial-lacanada.com/en/home
East of Malaga:
El Ingenio: large shopping centre with specialized shops and a large supermarket:
- Address: Autovía del Mediterráneo, 29700 Vélez-Málaga (Málaga, España)
- Website: elingenio.es
C.C. Rincón de la Victoria: large shopping centre with specialized shops and a large supermarket:
- Address: Calle de Totalán 36, 29720 Rincón de la Victoria (Málaga, España) – Autovía A7, salida pk 251
- Website: www.ccrincondelavictoria.com/castellano/inicio.html